Waste Bag Compactor :-
COMPACT & COMPRESS EMPTY BAGS
For huge amounts of waste empty bags to dispose off the Bag Compactor is a highly efficient and yet very economical solution. Bags are compressed to a fraction of their original volume and workplace is kept perfectly niter and tidy.
The Bag Compactor has been designed to meet the requirement of dust free work station and efficiently reducing the volume of emptied bags as they are expelled from special waste bag emptying machines. At the same time waste Bag Compactor offers the smallest possible footprint. Removal of waste bags is more efficient and time-saving.
The waste Bag Compactor for torn empty bags consists of a stainless steel or mild steel trough with appropriate surface finishing. The waste Bag Compactor is equipped with a suitable direct or coupled drive unit. In drive end compactor is equipped with an end plate fixed to the end flange of the trough for assembly of fixed end bearing complete with flanged shaft for the bag compacting screw. The other end of trough is connected with a tapered pipe that facilitates the progress of the compacted broken bags. One the end of the steel pipe a polyethylene tube for disposal of the waste bags can be fixed.
Bag Compactor receives entire empty bags from a bag emptying device compacting the bags to approximately one eighth of their original volume. Collected in a polyethylene tube, this is periodically cut and closed, the waste bags can be easily disposed off.
· Construction material: Mild steel or Stainless steel 304 / 316
· Compactor spiral supported at inlet end
· Gearedmotor drive directly mounted at inlet end
· Easy maintenance do to access to all parts because of modular design
· Heavy-duty compactor spiral able to handle waste bags of without any type of adjustment
· Don’t have to stop Compactor during operation for unbinding of filled polyethylene tube